Global Brain Monitoring Devices Market Size Will Reach USD 9.86 Billion By 2030, at CAGR of 6.6%: Polaris Market Research
NEW YORK, May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Brain Monitoring Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product, By Procedure (Invasive, Non-invasive), By Application, By End-Use (Hospitals, Neurological Centers, Diagnostic Centers), By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to recent research study, the global brain monitoring devices market size & share is expected to register a CAGR of 6.6% growth and industry revenue is expected to increase from USD 5.76 Billion in 2021 to reach USD 9.86 Billion by 2030.
What is Brain Monitoring? How Big is Brain Monitoring Devices Market Share?
Brain monitoring devices refer to neuro-diagnostics devices that are used to monitor and diagnose abnormal conditions in the brain. These devices work through several brain monitoring devices such as electroencephalography devices, intracranial pressure monitors, and magnetoencephalography to display and analyze neurological activities in the brain. They also help in monitoring the blood flow in the veins and arteries, as well as neural and electrical activity in the brain located in the brain. Brain monitoring is an essential process in severe medical conditions.
Intracranial pressure monitors, magnetoencephalography, electroencephalograph, cerebral oximeters, and transcranial Doppler are several brain monitoring devices available in the global market. The increasing demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive devices, the developing therapeutic applications of brain monitoring devices, and the rising healthcare market across emerging economies are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for growth for players in the market.
Request Sample Copy of “Brain Monitoring Devices Market” Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/brain-monitoring-devices-market/request-for-sample
Highlights of The Research Report:
- The report estimates the market share, value, and future development plans of the major industry manufacturers.
- It provides a better knowledge of the global brain monitoring devices market’s prospects and prognosis for the forecast period.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain market growth is provided.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global brain monitoring devices market with respect to dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends in the brain monitoring devices market.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market in terms of value.
Top Market Players Profiled in this Report Are:
- Advanced Brain Monitoring
- B. Braun Medical BD
- Cadwell Industries Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems Inc. Compumedics Limited
- DePuy Synthes Companies
- Electrical Geodesics Inc
- Elekta AB
- EMOTIV Inc.
- General Electric
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.
- Masimo Corporation
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
- Rimed Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/brain-monitoring-devices-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Brain Monitoring Devices: Growth Drivers
The global brain monitoring market is anticipated to show substantial growth over the forecast period due to the rising incidence and prevalence of neurological disorders, increasing awareness of neurodegenerative diseases, the surge in the number of cases of traumatic brain injuries, and the rising geriatric population. Also, increasing applications of brain monitoring in clinical trials and growing technological advancements are expected to fuel the market growth during the projected period. Moreover, the growing occurrence of neurological disorders, such as dementia, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, headache disorders, multiple sclerosis, neuro infections, stroke, and cerebral palsy are likely to boost the growth of the global brain monitoring devices market. In addition, a growing number of government approvals for brain health devices may support the global brain monitoring devices market growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/13291
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: Report Scope
Market Outlook for 2030
USD 9.86 billion
Market Size 2021 Value
USD 5.76 billion
Expected CAGR Growth
6.6% from 2022 – 2030
2022 – 2030
Top Market Players
Advanced Brain Monitoring, B. Braun Medical, BD, Cadwell Industries, Inc., CAS Medical Systems Inc. Compumedics Limited, DePuySynthes Companies, Electrical Geodesics, Inc, Elekta AB, EMOTIV Inc., General Electric, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Rimed Inc., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
By Product, By Procedure, By Application, By End-Use, By Region
Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into electroencephalography (EEG) devices, magnetoencephalography (MEG) devices, transcranial Doppler (TCD) devices, intracranial pressure (ICP) monitors, cerebral oximeters, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices, computerized tomography (CT) devices, positron emission tomography (PET) devices, sleep monitoring devices, electromyography (EMG) devices, and accessories. Among these electroencephalography (EEG) equipment segment is anticipated to lead the global monitoring equipment market.
- Based on application, the market is categorized into dementia, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, Headache Disorders, Huntington’s Disease, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke, Sleep Disorders, and Others. The traumatic brain injuries application segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period.
- Depending, the market is bifurcated into Hospitals, Neurological Centers, and Diagnostic Centers. The hospital end-use segment may hold the major share in the global market during the forecast period.
- On the basis of procedure, the market is categorized into invasive and non-invasive. The non-invasive segment is expected to experience the fastest growth during the projected period.
Geographic Overview: Brain Monitoring Devices
By geography, North America witnessed the largest market share in 2021 and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to the rising prevalence of neurological diseases, as well as an increasing number of clinical trials of these products.
Asia Pacific market is anticipated to progress at a considerable pace over the study period. This growth can be attributed to the growing population of elderly people in nations such as Japan and China. A surge in people suffering from chronic diseases and an increase in purchasing power of countries are further expected to fuel the market growth in the region.
Browse the Detail Report “Brain Monitoring Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product, By Procedure (Invasive, Non-invasive), By Application, By End-Use (Hospitals, Neurological Centers, Diagnostic Centers), By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/brain-monitoring-devices-market
For Immediate Purchase OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
Key Questions Answered In The Report:
- Who are the manufacturers of the global brain monitoring devices market?
- What are the prime drivers, growth/decline factors, and challenges?
- How is the industry expected to evolve in the forecasted period?
- What are the consumption patterns across the various regions?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand during the forecast period?
- What factors make the brain monitoring devices market a good long-term investment?
- What are the top firms’ tactics for gaining share in mature markets?
The market is primarily segmented based on product, procedure, application, end-use, and region.
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: By Product Outlook
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Devices
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Electromyography (EMG) Devices and Accessories
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: By Procedure Outlook
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: By Application Outlook
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Huntington’s Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sleep Disorders
Brain Monitoring Devices Market: By End-Use Outlook
- Neurological Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Browse More Related Reports:
- Buccal Drug Delivery System Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Sublingual Films, Buccal Tablets, and Lozenges, Oral Sprays); By Application (Pain Management, Smoking Cessation, Angina Pectoris, Others); By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Others), By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Anatomic Pathology Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery and Development, Others); By End-Use (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Automated Suturing Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Disposable, Reusable); By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Dental Articulators Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product Type (Fully-Adjustable Articulators, Semi-Adjustable Articulators, Non-Arcon Articulators, Arcon Articulators, Non-Adaptable Articulators, Virtual Articulators); By Material Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
- Immune Health Supplements Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Form (Capsules, Tablets, Powder, Liquid, Gel, Soft Gels, Others); By Product; By Application; By Mode of Medication; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
SOURCE Polaris Market Research